Eagle FFFF Chihuahua Races Registration
The Eagle Free Family Fun Fair Chihuahua Races will be held Saturday, February 17th from 11am-12pm at the Eagle River Center. All dogs must be immunized and up to date with all shots required by Eagle County. Only Chihuahua's and similar small breeds will be eligible for racing. All dogs MUST be UNDER 15 pounds and on a leash at all times, except during the race. Please complete this entry form and waiver to ensure your registration and a reserved spot in the Eagle Free Family Fun Fair Chihuahua Races.
• On Saturday, February 17th, all participants must appear in person by 10:45 am at the Eagle River Center and check in with Race Representatives. Participants that fail to check in with Race Representatives by 10:45 am will be disqualified from further participation in the Race. At check-in, each participant will be required to review the Race Rules and sign a waiver of liability and release agreement.
At approximately 11:00 am, the Race will begin.
• DOGS MUST BE 15 LBS OR SMALLER
• Dogs must be on a leash at all times (except during race).
• Owners must clean up after their dogs.
• Two (2) people must be available during the race heat; one at the race start and one at the finish line.
• Owners/participants may use a toy or treat to entice the dog, but must stay at each end until the dog comes to the owner/participant. The toy or treat may not be thrown or tossed.
• Owners/participants may not run along the side the dog.
• Dogs may step out of bounds of their lane but must re-enter and completely cross the finish line, within the boundaries without being grabbed. If the dog is touched by the handler before completely crossing the finish line, the dog will be disqualified.
Questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MUST BE UNDER 15 LBS
My dog is current on vaccinations including rabies (valid rabies tag/paperwork required at event)
By participating in this Race, I agree to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that I may sustain as a result of my participation in the Race and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation of the carrying out of the Race or any participant’s failure to win the Race or receive the prize, and release Always Mountain Time, LLC., and their membership companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with my participation in the Race, even though that liability may arise out of an unintentional act, omission, negligence, or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
I assume full responsibility for the behavior and care of my dog through this event and cannot hold any person(s) associated or not associated with the Always Mountain Time, LLC. liable for any injury incurred through the actions of my dog.
I certify that all vaccinations are current and free from any contagious diseases, is in good physical condition and is not aggressive to people or other animals. I will take good care of my dog based upon established standards of animal care. I understand that this Race is for entertainment only.
I understand that this race is for dogs 15lbs and smaller. If event director believes your dog to be larger than this requirement, Radiate Live Events has the authority to disqualify your dog.
I, the undersigned, hereby understand that Always Mountain Time, LLC. reserves the right to photograph me and/or my dog during the sponsored event and may use for the purpose of any future promotional or advertising medium (print, video, and/or digital).
Owner's Signature of Agreement
Sign here to register!
Do Not Fill This Out